Organizations can run Kinetica’s GPU-accelerated data platform on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) for high performance, scalable, and cost-effective solutions. Users can process and analyze massive data sets on OCI’s virtual machines and bare metal GPU instances more efficiently, making them ideal for complex machine learning (ML), artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms, and many industrial HPC applications. The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform is integrated with Oracle Cloud and available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace. Watch this webinar and read this blog learn more.
Enterprises worldwide trust Oracle to build and run their most critical workloads in the cloud. Oracle has the first cloud built from the ground up to support the needs of enterprise environments running critical, high performance core business systems. OCI enables enterprises to securely run mission-critical enterprise application and database workloads with unmatched performance and the strongest service-level agreements (SLAs) in cloud computing. Learn how we’re working with OCI and the San Francisco Estuary Institute to accelerate trash detection algorithms in this short video.
OCI is built for the enterprise and benefits include:
- Superior performance and consistent results
- Predictable pricing and lower costs
- Support for enterprise workload migration and new app development
OCI offers bare metal GPU servers, without the hypervisor overhead to deliver uncompromising and predictable performance.
These shapes provides a balance of cores, memory and network resources.
- Remote block volumes deliver low latency, up to 25,000 IOPS per volume, and are configurable from 50 GB to 16 TB per volume
|Shape||Graphics Processor||Central Processor||GPU||OCPU||Memory (GB)||Storage|
|VM.GPU2.1||NVIDIA Tesla P100||2.0 GHz Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8167M||1||12||104||Up to 1PB of remote block volumes|
|BM.GPU2.2||NVIDIA Tesla P100||2.0 GHz Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8167M||2||28||192||Up to 1PB of remote block volumes|
|VM.GPU.3.1||NVIDIA Tesla V100||2.0 GHz Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8167M||1||6||90||Up to 1PB of remote block volumes|
|VM.GPU3.2||NVIDIA Tesla V100||2.0 GHz Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8167M||2||12||180||Up to 1PB of remote block volumes|
|VM.GPU3.4||NVIDIA Tesla V100||2.0 GHz Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8167M||4||24||360||Up to 1PB of remote block volumes|
|BM.GPU3.8||NVIDIA Tesla V100||2.0 GHz Intel® Xeon® Platinum 8167M||8||52||768||Up to 1PB of remote block volumes|
Kinetica’s Kafka Connector has received Integrated with Oracle Cloud status and is available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace. The Kafka Connector enables customers to deploy and integrate OCI Streaming service (Kafka compatibility) with Kinetica. Customers can also connect their ATP and ADW instances to Kinetica using ODBC and JDBC connectors and use Kinetica as a unified analytics solution on OCI, for both historical and streaming data.
- Sign up for Oracle Cloud and receive $300 in free credits.
- Kinetica – OCI Quickstart Guide
- Blog: Kinetica Active Analytics on Oracle Cloud Tackles Extreme Data Challenges
- Kinetica – OCI Webinar
- Kinetica – OCI – SFEI Customer Story
- Blog: GPU-Accelerated Deep Learning: Object Detection Using Transfer Learning With TensorFlow
- Oracle for Startups Blog: Helping Enterprises Say Goodbye to Static Analytics and Hello to the Power of Active Analytics