With GPUs available in Google Cloud, you can focus on solving challenging computational problems while accessing GPU machines from anywhere and only paying for what you need. Google Cloud Platform offers GPUs worldwide for both Google Compute Engine and Google Cloud Machine Learning users. These new instances of GPUs in the Google Cloud offer significant performance advantages over comparable CPU-based systems. Whether you’re running machine learning training, seismic analysis, simulations, or visualization on GPU instances, you’ll get excellent results with Kinetica’s GPU-accelerated database on Google Cloud.
Google offers GPU instances for both Google Compute Engine and Google Cloud Machine Learning users, with NVIDIA® Tesla® V 100, P100 and K80 GPUs for deep learning, AI, and HPC applications that require powerful computation and analysis. GPUs are offered in passthrough mode to provide bare metal performance. Google Cloud GPUs give you the flexibility to mix and match infrastructure. You can attach up to 8 GPU dies per VM instance, including custom machine types.
Watch this webinar to learn more about the Kinetica Active Analytics Platform on GCP.
Several GPU types available
- Select either the NVIDIA® Tesla® V100/P100 or NVIDIA® Tesla® K80 GPU, depending on your compute and remote visualization needs.
- Bare metal performance
- GPUs are offered in passthrough mode, directly attached to the virtual machine to provide maximum performance.
- All the benefits of the Google Cloud
- Run GPU workloads on Google Cloud Platform where you have access to industry-leading storage, networking, and data analytics technologies.
- Fast video transcoding
- Experience faster than real-time digital video file conversion on GPUs for GCE.
- Attach GPUs to any machine type
- Optimally balance the processor, memory, high performance disk and GPU power for your individual workload.
- Flexible GPU Counts Per Instance
- Attach up to 8 GPU dies to your instance to get the power that you need for your applications.
- GPU Application Frameworks
- Whether your applications require OpenCL, CUDA, Vulkan or OpenGL Compute Engine provides the hardware that you need to accelerate your workloads.
- Per-Minute Billing
Get the same per-minute billing for GPUs that you do for the rest of Google Cloud Platform’s resources. Pay only for what you need while you are using it.