In this webinar we explore Forrester Research’s study of 105 data analytics decision makers at large companies across the United States, the challenges they face with increasingly complex and massive data sets, and the solutions they are exploring.
During this webinar we will cover:
- Top data challenges organizations face
- In the last two years alone, most respondents saw their data grow by over 50% annually.
- Data technologies that fail when confronting extreme data
- 93% of respondents are unsatisfied with their ability to manage extreme data!
- New approaches to tackling extreme data and what technology investments to make
- Companies plan to invest in cloud, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and big data platforms
- The business and technology edge that GPU-powered data platforms have and how they align with key enterprise-wide initiatives
Noel Yuhanna, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Noel covers big data, data warehouses, Hadoop, in-memory, databases, NoSQL, data integration, data virtualization, data archiving, cloud, ETL, information fabric, big data integration, data management, data tools, and data security for Enterprise Architecture Professionals.
Noel has more than 25 years of experience in IT and has held various technical and management positions. He came to Forrester through its acquisition of Giga Information Group in 2003.
Daniel Raskin, Chief Marketing Officer, Kinetica
Daniel is responsible for leading all aspects of worldwide marketing. He has approximately 20 years of experience building brands and driving product leadership. Prior to joining Kinetica, he was Vice President of Marketing and most recently served as Senior Vice President of Product Management at ForgeRock, a digital identity management company. Prior to that role, Daniel was Chief Identity Strategist at Sun Microsystems.