SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., – May 25, 2017 – Kinetica, provider of the fastest GPU-accelerated database, today announced its executives will present on real-time, interactive analytics for financial services; GPU databases; and AI and Deep Learning at leading industry events including Cloud Expo and O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference. Kinetica has also teamed with NVIDIA to present a webinar about how to manage IoT data using GPUs.
Details of Kinetica presentations include:
The Internet of Things (IoT) opens tremendous opportunities for field-deployed devices such as autonomous cars, offshore oil rigs, cell towers, factories, and heavy machinery to connect, communicate, and operate smarter. Managing IoT information with traditional data and analytics often mean operating with ‘old’ and limited data, complex and specialized systems, high latency, and exorbitant costs. Modern approaches using NVIDIA GPUs and a GPU-accelerated database have emerged to cost-effectively capture, manage, and act on fast-moving IoT data.
- When: Thursday, June 1 at 11:00 AM PT
- Where: Register here.
- What: Jim McHugh, Vice President and GM at NVIDIA, along with Amit Vij, Founder and CEO at Kinetica, will present, “GPUs and GPU databases: A silver bullet to manage your IoT data and analytics tsunami.” They will review how IoT can help enterprises improve product reliability, operational efficiency, customer experience, and reduce costs; how field deployed IoT devices are driving rapid expansion and sophistication of data and insight; and how GPUs and GPU-accelerated databases deliver speed, scale, and intelligence for IoT by converging Machine Learning and OLAP, and enable real-time insights to get to decisions and actions faster.
Every Global 2000 enterprise in the world is now integrating cloud computing in some form into its IT development and operations. Cloud Expo is the single show where technology buyers and vendors can meet to experience and discuss cloud computing and all that it entails.
- When: Wednesday, June 7th at 5:40 PM
- Where: Javits Center, NYC
- What: Kinetica Principal Solutions Architect Karthik Lalithraj will present “Bringing Real-Time Interactive Analytics to the Financial Industry.” In this session, Karthik will discuss how the advent of advanced in-database analytics on the GPU makes it possible to run sophisticated data science workloads on the same database that is housing the rich information needed to drive trading decisions.
The O’Reilly AI Conference brings the growing AI community together to explore some of the most promising applied deep learning and edge intelligence topics.
- When: Wednesday, June 28th at 2:35 PM
- Where: New York Hilton Midtown, NYC, room Sutton North
- What: Kinetica CEO and Cofounder Amit Vij will present “Build to Scale: Practical Considerations for Architecting Business-Ready AI Solutions.” Kinetica will also showcase its award winning GPU-accelerated database during the show in booth #20.
Kinetica is the Active Analytics leader in the Extreme Data Economy. The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming and historical data with location intelligence and machine learning-powered analytics, paired with the accelerated computing power of a GPU database across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, and financial services. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, IBM and Oracle, and is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, and Meritech Capital Partners. For more information and trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.