Businesses need to effectively analyze, visualize, and turn data into insights and use AI-driven knowledge to transform their digital business into an AI enterprise. Today’s businesses must unleash the power of accelerated analytics to transform their data-driven businesses. When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion.
Kinetica’s instant insight engine on NVIDIA DGX Systems provides real-time analytics on data—in motion and at rest—10 to 100X faster than traditional systems, and at 1/10th of the cost. Together, NVIDIA and Kinetica deliver breakthrough performance, exceptional visual insights, and streamlined machine learning to meet the constantly changing demands in the Extreme Data Economy. Kinetica’s capabilities, including built-in machine and deep learning, enable businesses to deliver AI and BI use cases accelerated by NVIDIA GPUs on a single engine.
NVIDIA GPU-accelerated analytics and interactive visualization solutions provide deeper insights, enable dynamic correlation, and deliver predictive outcomes at superhuman speed, accuracy, and scale.
NVIDIA GPU Cloud – Accelerated Innovation for Deep Learning and High-Performance Computing
The Kinetica instant insight engine on the NVIDIA GPU Cloud (NGC) – a comprehensive catalog of GPU-accelerated containers – provides enterprises with a push-button method to to quickly operationalize extreme analytics, machine learning, and data visualization. Having Kinetica on NGC eliminates complexity and operationalizes machine learning, and businesses can now choose between cloud, on-premises, or hybrid deployment models for flexible business operations.
Kinetica Insight Engine For The Extreme Data Economy
Unparalleled performance with breakthrough speed of results
- Kinetica’s insight engine accelerates NVIDIA’s advanced parallel computing technology to enable unprecedented performance
- Under the hood, our insight engine takes advantage of vector and matrix processing for complex data computation on large datasets, making data preparation through distributed ingestion and extraction significantly faster
Exceptional visual insights with interactive location-based analytics
- Kinetica’s ‘Reveal’—a built-in interactive visual discovery tool—enables deep analysis on temporal and geospatial data
- Kinetica leverages NVIDIA’s GPUs for in-memory distributed image processing and rendering, delivering an exceptional visual analysis experience
Streamlined machine learning using market-leading GPUs
- Seamlessly integrate pre-existing models and open source libraries and tools (such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch, Fuzzy Logix, DeepChem, H2O, and Continuum) into workflows with Kinetica’s highly-scalable technology
- Simultaneously process and manage BI/AI workloads and use cases using a single engine with data and compute co-located
Enterprise-grade insight engine that powers business in motion
- An in-memory GPU architecture with advanced GPU abstraction technology—along with simplified administration—deploys on industry-standard hardware and scales linearly for businesses that need to adapt to constant change
- Seamless integration with industry-standard connectors to data sources and apps enables deployment of Kinetica in existing technology ecosystems
NVIDIA GPUs are available in servers, supercomputers and cloud platforms around the world. You can now get end-to end accelerated analytics solutions powered by NVIDIA GPUs with supporting software technologies and support from NVIDIA experts.
Kinetica’s instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy is also available on the NGC.