This course is designed to provide partner and customer administrators with the tools they need to manage, maintain, and scale a Kinetica cluster. Hands-on workshops make sure trainees can successfully install, configure, operate, and maintain a Kinetica-enabled environment.
Kinetica University’s administrator training course gives participants a comprehensive understanding of how to operate and maintain a Kinetica cluster. From installation and configuration through schema optimization and performance tuning, Kinetica’s training course is the best way to prepare for the real-world challenges facing Kinetica DB administrators.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- Key concepts before installing and configuring Kinetica
- How to optimize inputs/outputs in Kinetica
- The architecture and folder structure of Kinetica
- How to install, configure, operate, and maintain a Kinetica cluster
- How to secure a Kinetica environment
- Understand how to apply authentication & authorization
- How to turn on different levels of logging and debugging
- Maintaining high availability
|Prerequisite:||This course is designed for systems administrators and IT managers who have basic Linux experience. Prior knowledge of GPU programming and/or Kinetica DB isn’t necessary.|