Get Started for Free
With the free tier (size Extra Small) and pay as you go consumption option, you can get started for free.* As you grow, pay only for what you use. You can suspend and resume the cluster at any time to reduce your costs. And, since it’s billed directly to your Azure account, procurement processes are also simplified.
Azure infrastructure costs not included. Depending on the type and size of Kinetica cluster you want to provision, you will need to make sure you have enough quota for the Standard ESv4 Family vCPUs.
Read the Getting Started Guide in the Blog
Focus on your data, not your infrastructure
Time to Value
Easy to Manage
- Extra Small < 250GB FREE 1 E20s v4 compute nodes, 2 TB storage
- Small 500GB $3.00/hour 1 E48s v4 compute nodes, 4 TB Storage
- Medium 1 TB $6.00/hour 2 E48s v4 compute nodes, 8 TB Storage
- Large 2 TB $12.00/hour 4 E48s v4 compute nodes, 16 TB Storage
* Pricing does not include Azure infrastructure costs. For larger sizes, contact Kinetica directly
- Extra Small < 250GB FREE 1 NV24s v3 compute nodes, 2 TB storage
- Small 500GB $3.00/hour 2 NV24s v3 compute nodes, 4 TB Storage
- Medium 1TB $6.00/hour 4 NV24s v3 compute nodes, 8 TB Storage
Bring Your Own LicenseCustomers with an existing Kinetica license will not incur additional Kinetica license charges, although you will be charged for Azure infrastructure costs.
Provisioning, Management & Maintenance
Book a Demo!
Sometimes marketing copy can sound too good to be true. The best way to appreciate the possibilities that Kinetica brings to large-scale geospatial analytics is to see it in action, or try it with your own data, your own schemas and your own queries.
Contact us, and we can set you up with a demo and a trial environment for you to experience it for yourself.