Kinetica Docs Home
Kinetica is a distributed database designed to leverage many core devices like the modern GPU. Kinetica can be used by making
RESTful HTTP calls via the Kinetica API.
- Get a concise overview of Kinetica, including its architecture, and the features that allow it to be the fastest distributed operational database in the market.
- Introductory guide to understanding the core concepts of Kinetica.
- Geospatial Features
- A guide to the geospatial features built into Kinetica.
- A high level overview of Kinetica functions.
- Analytic Desktops
- Description of analytical tools available for Kinetica.
- Developer Quick Start
- Developer quick-start guide for writing Kinetica-powered applications.
- Step-by-step tutorials for developing applications using Kinetica.
- Ingesting large data sets into Kinetica.
- Description of various connectors available for Kinetica.
- API references for various languages.
- Download the language-specific APIs and connectors to other applications.
- Release Notes
- Listing of modifications made within each version of Kinetica.