We had a great time at Oracle OpenWorld last week and really enjoyed sharing the power of active analytics with everyone who stopped by our booth and came to our sessions!
With so much buzz around the event, we wanted to make sure you had an easy way to find all the exciting blogs and announcements that we had with Oracle. Read on below!
- Kinetica Guest Post on Oracle Cloud Blog
- Our VP of Business Development, Samm DiStasio shares why Kinetica and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) are a great fit for organizations looking to leverage high performance compute in the cloud.
- Kinetica Listing in the Oracle Marketplace
- Our software is now available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, giving you an easy way to get started with Kinetica running on OCI once you have a license.
- Oracle for Startups Blog: Helping Enterprises Say Goodbye to Static Analytics and Hello to the Power of Active Analytics
- Get the background story on Kinetica and learn why we’re excited about working with Oracle for Startups.
- Oracle Cloud Blog: Oracle Cloud Marketplace Partners Offer Solutions to Accelerated Big Data and Analytics
- Scroll down to our section to learn how you can can stream data into Kinetica using our Kafka connector and also connect to Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP) and Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) instances by using ODBC and JDBC connectors. As a result, you can use Kinetica as a unified analytics solution on Oracle Cloud, for both historical and streaming data.
- Kinetica quoted in Oracle Press Release: Oracle Expands Ecosystem and Announces Simplified Third-party Software Purchasing
We’re looking forward to working with Oracle to bring active analytics to more organizations around the world. Learn more about Kinetica running on OCI’s high performance GPU instances at our partner page.
Ken Wattana is a Sr. Marketing Manager at Kinetica.